Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Frogs and snails, and puppy dog tails!

We're having a BOY!!

Our trip to Virginia College last Thursday was awesome! I was quite nervous as it has been about 10/11 weeks since we last saw the baby on screen and I wasn't sure what to expect. It was beyond amazing! There was our little guy, actually looking like a little person. Once he started hopping all over my belly, we were quickly able to see that he is in fact, a boy. The ultrasound tech student was great and showed us each and every part. We were able to see his spine, ribs, fingers/toes, arms/legs, skeletal bones, the 4 chambers of his heart and his kidneys. Everything looked great and was measuring about 3 days ahead of schedule...perfect. And when we looked at his face straight-on, he was opening and closing his mouth like he was talking to us! :)

I can't describe how proud I am of him and how much I love him already. Charlie is ecstatic that he's getting his little fishing buddy and I'll have my little momma's boy. We've decided to name him Anders Clark and can't wait to meet him! Our next dr's appt is scheduled for Friday, March 19th and we are getting another ultrasound; so excited to see his little face again and see how much he's changed just since last week.

I can't believe I'll be halfway through this journey in the next few weeks. It really has gone by pretty fast. I'm trying to slow it down just a bit and enjoy the last few months that Charlie and I will have alone. Nothing will ever be the same after August. :)

Baby Broadwell Profile
His sweet little profile. He wouldn't stop moving, so the tech couldn't really get a clear shot. You can kind of see his profile shifting down in the image.


Baby Broadwell-Boy!
Definitely a boy! Charlie is proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment