Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Addiction

Hi, my name is Tamisha and I'm an addict. :)

I am addicted to consignment sales and buying my little baby clothes. Today, Tonya and I went to Kid's Market and Mom and were quite overwhelmed by it's size. It was massive! We went on our lunch hour and I was only able to make my way thru 3/4 of the 0-3 months clothes. I quickly skimmed the 3-6 months aisle for some pants for Anders, but my eyes crossed! I walked away with 5 onsies, shorts/onsie set, overalls/onsie set, 2 pairs of pants and a sleeper for $11.99! It stinks that it's only a week long sale; there are talks of possibly returning tomorrow (don't tell Charlie!). We shall see.

We are ordering the crib/changer sometime this week and are priming/painting the nursery this weekend. Things are coming together nicely and I just get so excited when I think about our little guy actually using all of these things. ♥

This weekend we are also going back to Georgia for a few days. I'm pretty excited, because we are having dinner with Allie and Katie and their significant others and I haven't seen them since last October when we had a blast at Sips n' Strokes. I'm happy to show off how fat I am now! To my family as well. We haven't seen them since Christmas and I had nothing more than a fat roll back then. I'm looking forward to a great, long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment