Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mommy's Little Buckaroo

Tomorrow is the day we get to see the baby on ultrasound again! As always I get slightly nervous before a doctor's appt., but since we just saw him a few weeks ago it does make me feel better about things. They will be doing the official anatomy scan to make sure everything is where it needs to be and will be checking for any abnormalities (Down Syndrome, etc.). And hopefully, he will still be a boy! Haha. We don't need any surprises seeing how I bought several great outfits at the consignment sales a few weeks ago and the bedding arrived earlier this week.

My favorite outfit as of right now, is one that I picked up for $2.00 at one of the sales. It's a little onesie/pants set that says "Mommy's Little Buckaroo" and has little horsies on it. It's precious! See for yourself:

Buckaroo Baby

The bedding is just as cute. We decided that since Daddy loves fishing we would base the nursery around that. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on it and got lucky when I found it cheaper (half the price of the set listed above) on Ebay, brand new. Too good of a deal to pass up.

I hope little man cooperates tomorrow and we get some great pictures. I will post them soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment