Being pregnant may be the only time I hear the word 'thin' used to describe me! Haha! Visited Dr. Jones today and since my hands were slightly swollen and hurting, she decided to check me. My blood pressure and urinalysis were great (as usual), but just in case. So glad I decided to shave my legs this morning! Anyway, she checked me and I've still not dilated any, but I am 50% effaced (or thinned as I like to say). Progress was made! She seemed pleased and I'm definitely pleased. She also had some blood drawn just so they can double check to make sure there aren't any other signs of preeclampsia. I should hear something back by Thursday if there are any problems.
I'm pretty much ready to not be pregnant anymore. Everyday gets a little tougher and a little more uncomfortable. I never thought I'd want to evict my child, but his residency inside me better be coming to an end soon! :)
I'm pretty much ready to not be pregnant anymore. Everyday gets a little tougher and a little more uncomfortable. I never thought I'd want to evict my child, but his residency inside me better be coming to an end soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment