This morning marked the 3rd day I had been to the doctor in less than 5 days. They just love me there! It's cycle day 11 and I had an ultrasound to see if the Follistim had any positive results on my follicles. I had never seen so many follicles; not in my ovaries anyway. It was amazing. In just three short days the follicles had doubled and are big! The largest one at 19mm (they like to see them between 18mm-22mm), so that meant I got to start my hCG shot today.
My sweet, dear hubby got to give me the shot and he did so well! I don't think he was too worried about it until it came to poke me in the rear. There was some hesitation at first, but then he let loose like a pro. It was not painful at all and just stung a second when he first put it in. He's technique will probably evolve into some magical. Honestly, I hope this shot is successful and he never has to do it again. But knowing me and my luck, it won't be the last.
Think positive...think positive...the next few days Charlie and I will be a little preoccupied, so if we don't answer the phone, don't worry. You will definitely hear something from us by Friday, er, maybe Saturday. *Wink, wink!
I'll be able to test in 2 weeks to see if we accomplished our goal. Happy thoughts until then!
No comments:
Post a Comment