Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hemorrhage much?

Sometimes it's hard to be a functioning facet of society when you're a female. Especially during "that time" of the month. Especially when you've lost half of the blood in your body in a span of 3 hours. I have always wondered what the guy equivalent is to Aunt Flo. Uncle Red? Think not. No fair.

Confirmed with my RE that since I will be out of town during a crucial part of my cycle, I won't be able to take any meds this cycle. A full month with no meds? That just means I'll have to get my fill with drinks. Har Har! But really, it's a good thing. We leave for our vacation in 3 days and I want to be able to enjoy myself. I can concentrate on us and having an awesome time, as opposed to popping pills and shooting myself up. The pressure has definitely been building and I need a release.

I hope those Canadians are ready for the Broadwells!

No comments:

Post a Comment