Monday, July 20, 2009

A little broken-hearted

Nausea several days last week. Fatigue almost everyday. But today was CD 25 (12 dpo) and I got a big fat negative this morning. I'll be honest, I cried for a few minutes (but hell, when do I not cry?!). I think it really hurt my feelings. Like, what more do I have to do? Of course, I still have several days before I'm due to start, and there is a veryminuteandslim chance that I could be pregnant. But I'm going to go on the assumption that I'm not - it's easier that way.

***

On a lighter note, we were in Georgia for less than 24 hours this past weekend. But we got to see most of our family, so that was a plus. Charlie's grandmother, Fanny, has been recovering from a bad fall and hip replacement, so it was good to see her up and moving around. She's even staying in her own house again! My Pop was recently discharged from the hospital after a scary bout of double pneumonia. Thankfully, he's weak, but feeling much better. :)

And I got to see my nephew, Vonte, whom I haven't seen since Thanksgiving. I have missed him terribly! He is so big (he comes up to my bra line!) and he's only going into 1st grade, but he has a 3rd grade reading level! It's very obvious that he takes after his Aunt Mish Mish. Look at how cute he is:


A future heart-breaker, no doubt

1 comment:

  1. oh my...he looks just like his mom. crazy!!

    ReplyDelete