Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lena - 1 Month!


1 Month Old - August 10, 2012
Weight - 11 pounds
Length - 21.5 inches

At 1 month old, Lena...

  • Had no sleep schedule whatsoever!  There was no rhyme or reason to when she sleept.  Some days she sleept ALL day, while others consisted of sleeping in 20 minute intervals and then screaming the rest of the time.  Nights were just as fun.  She hated her bassinet and would only fall asleep in the bouncer or laying on me. 
  • Ate about 1-2 oz. of breast milk every 2 hours or so.  Most times it was way more often than every 2 hours and I'm so thankful I decided to pump exclusively for that reason.  Charlie was able to feed her while I got a second of sleep or did laundry or some other chore that had been put off for far too long.
  • Held her head up pretty well early on.  She hated tummy time, but seemed to have good head control.
  • I think we managed to get one little lopsided smile from her.  She is a very serious baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment