Anders' daycare had photographers come out and do their fall/winter photos mid-November. I wasn't really expecting much, knowing how chaotic it can sometimes be to see so many children in such a short period of time. I was also nervous about how much the photos would cost - I've heard many tales lately about people going broke after buying the pics. But, I know my little boy is one of the cutest around so I know they would be precious no matter what...and that I would be buying every one of them. And sure enough I did! :)



I am so proud of how well he did! His teachers said the guy taking the photos was a little silly looking and that he had no trouble getting him to smile perfectly. I just may need to hire him to take all of our photos from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment