Holy cripes! No blogs since mid-October! Spank me and put me in the bad blogger corner. There really has been a lot going on:
• We celebrated our 2-year anniversary on Nov. 4th with a trip to Desoto Falls. It was beautiful and I am so lucky to have Charlie in my life. ♥
• Thanksgiving came & went with surprisingly little action from my drama-ridden family. But don't be too discouraged, they have all made up for it since - believe me! I often wonder how I can be related to several of them. Ha! It was wonderful to see my niece & nephews though, they are the sweetest children. My sisters lucked out with those for sure!
• We found out that Ashley (SIL) is having a boy. After my initial shock, I felt horrible about reacting the way I did about the news. Charlie still has not warmed up the idea, but I have let her know that I support her and I do hope that the family comes around to celebrate this with her.
• CHRISTMAS! I still can't believe that Christmas is only a few days away. I'm pretty much all finished with shopping - I do have a few small things to get, hopefully sooner rather than later. We are excited, because we have already gotten our biggest Christmas present and can't wait to share it with our families! Just a few more days! :-)
More blogs to follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment