Verbatum: "We prescribe the PPI you'll be taking to many women during their first 3 months of pregnancy to reduce their nausea and acid....you're good to go." Freaking Awesome! Now I just gotta wait for Aunt Flo's dreaded (and in many ways, not so dreaded) visit.
We found out last night that Charlie's sister is pregnant. I was incredibly shocked and hurt at first - it's hard to know that yet another person who had not planned on having kids for years (she's 19), who has no job and who has not been in contact with her family in the past month is able to conceive, but we have to go through so many hoops. The initial shock has worn off, but I honestly can't say I'm happy for her. It will definitely be bittersweet for me as she progresses. I do love her and wish her and the baby well.
Charlie is fishing at Lake Guntersville today, so I get a Saturday to myself. I think I'm going to the library to see if they have any sewing books. That is, if I can get my butt off the couch. These 'Property Ladder' epidsodes make me want to flip a house...that could be trouble. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment