Last weekend we decided to get out of town for a day and went up to Huntsville. We got a hotel room Friday evening and then woke up too early on Saturday and wandered around the space center for a few hours...
My new ride!
Charlie belongs on Spongebob!
We had a great time there and then we traveled on over to the Unclaimed Baggage store in Scottsboro, where we picked up a few things at a good price. The shopping was just a plus though, it was the scenery that won me over! It was beautiful. I wish we had stopped to take some pictures; it's some of the nicest views around.
I went to the dr. this morning as it is CD2 and I had to have an ultrasound before I could begin treatment for this cycle. Everything is clear, so I'll start Clomid at 50mg days 3-7 and then I'll return to the dr. on Friday for another ultrasound and if there are no cysts lurking around, I can start Follistim shots that evening. I am a wee bit nervous about the shots, but several girls at work have done them and say they're virtually painless. I'm sure my stomach will look like a pincushion when I'm through with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment