I have previously kept a personal journal over at LiveJournal, but I decided to start this one so family and friends could have easier access to our lives.
Charlie and I moved to Alabama in the summer of 2007 for his new job as a salesman. We were married November 4, 2007 and began trying for a baby in June 2008. In July of that same year I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) which is an endocrine disorder that affects my hormone levels, periods and ovulation. It makes it very difficult for a woman to get pregnant and can cause insulin and heart problems later in life.
In March of 2009, we began treatment at an infertility clinic that works in the same office as my Gyn. Dr. At the point in time where this blog picks up, I have had 1 round of Clomid (at 50mg - a drug that stimulates ovulation)...
No comments:
Post a Comment