I'm going to keep this entry short & sweet and full of precious babyness! Last Friday, I had a dr.'s appt. and met Dr. Ingram for the first time. She's great! Definitely one of my favorites there and I wouldn't be sad if she ended up delivering Anders. Everything was normal and boring, which I prefer! And yesterday we went in for our 3D/4D ultrasound! He decided to be stubborn and had his back to us, but then mommy was nice enough to go pee and give him some more room, so he decided to be nice and face us for a brief period of time.
We think he looks like Charlie - which is fine by me! Charlie's definitely the looker of the two of us! And the tech even said he has a little bit of hair! I can't stop looking at the pictures of him; to think that this sweet little boy is growing inside of me just makes my heart melt...
Chewing on his hand! He couldn't get enough of it!
Chewing on his hand! He couldn't get enough of it!


His poor little face is smushed!

This was taken when he kept "talking" to us.
It kinda looks like he's sticking out his tongue!
No comments:
Post a Comment