I celebrated my 27th birthday a little over a week ago and am trying my best to embrace aging. But getting older is hard! Aside from the real life jobs/careers, massive amounts of bills, daily housework, etc., I have to deal with the fact that my little brother is graduating high school this year and just joined the marines! My baby sister will be getting her learners license in less than a year and my youngest nephew will be starting Pre-K next year! I'M OLD! *pouts lip*
I guess the important thing is that I don't feel like I'm 27. I'll admit, I can be a bit immature from time to time, but it keeps me laughing. And laughing is living. I'm trying to branch out more and take charge of things. I have managed to lose about 15lbs. so far and it feels good. I do wish it was more noticeable, but that will come. I'm just gonna have to start working extra hard now. Getting out of the house is crucial too. Sips 'N Strokes is quickly becoming an addiction. Last week, I went with a group of girls from work and had a great time. I'm hoping that Katie and Allie will go with me when I visit Georgia in a few weeks. And now that the weather is getting cooler, Charlie and I want to do a lot of yard work. Our poor garden in the front yard is pitiful. Staying active will fend off the elderly feelings...haha.
Our meeting with Dr. Stradtman went very well! He is going to pick up where the fertility clinic left off. That's a relief, because we don't have to backtrack and waste more time. He did a exam and took a culture to see if I had any infections. Those results came back negative, so no infections - we're good to go. Aunt Flo needs to visit and then we'll be in action.
No comments:
Post a Comment